Monday, June 2, 2014

New RUN Review

There is a new review of RUN on Amazon. So far all of the readers who have posted have liked the novel and given it 4 stars (wipe brow - whew!).  This latest review is short and sweet.

You can click the following link to read the newest RUN review (and others) online, or simply read the cut-and-paste job I did just below. http://www.amazon.com/Run-Allen-Levine/dp/1497449146/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1401715797&sr=8-1&keywords=allen+levine

By JenB
Format:Kindle Edition
the descriptions of running that are a major part of this book. I did, even though I have never run on a team or done much organized running. The characters are likable and it didn't take me long to get into the story and to care how things turned out for Andy and his friends. I think, notwithstanding the comments above, this is a memoir type book. I think adults who were overachieving teenagers, and especially runners, will particularly enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment